I’m feeling rather scattered lately – trying to finally launch a WPMU site has taken a lot of time and effort. But, in the midst of all that, I’ve updated some of my plugins. Here’s the summary of what I’ve done:
It came to my attention that this plugin didn’t include content from atom feeds. So, now it does. Right at the moment, it includes the full content, not a summary. The atom protocol allows for a summary, but blogger.com (the most prominent user of atom that I know of), doesn’t implement it. Originally, the code was written to pull a summary from atom feeds. But, since there are a few blogger feeds I knew we’re going to be incorporating, I switched it to using the atom_content node. The new version can be found here:
New Blog Defaults
Two small bug fixes were implemented on this project. The first fixed an error in the permalink structures that were assigned. The second fixed the theme selection drop down box in the admin screen. Latest version of the code can be found here:
I would go and leave a line of debugging code in there when I released this one, now wouldn’t I? The latest version has that debugging line removed. Find it here:
I’ve made a few changes to this one since it was initially release. Here’s the change history:
* Fixed bug that prevented initially signing up users from setting blog topic.
* Modified layout code for sign up page to fit new 2.6.3 divs instead of tables.
* Added optional count of blogs by topic to cetsblogtopics_page.php page (defaults to showing count).
* modified naming conventions for more consistency throughout.
* fixed set up bug
* fixed bug to not include Donncha’s site wide tags blog
Most recent version available here: